"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well not really alot going on lately.  I am super excited for my SIL's baby shower in April.  I will be making the invitations.  I'll post a picture once there ready.  I have a great idea in mind!!  I still can't believe little Parker is almost here.  It seems like just yesterday they announced they were pregnant.  I have gotten over the initial shock of it all (they are due almot exactly one year to the day as when we would have been welcoming our own little peanut into the world) and am now in full blown excitment mode.  I can't wait for another little one in the family.  Not alot to report on the TTC front.  I am going on month two of my new BCP and thing seem to be going well.  Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.