"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I crazy, please tell me I'm not crazy.

So as mentioned in a previous blog I have been experiencing multiple pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, constant hunger, etc.... I finally broke down last night and bought a pregnancy test. It of course was negative. What was I thinking! I'm on BCP's and have been for three months. I was hoping and wishing secretly that taking a pill at 5 instead of 6 may have been enough of a miss step to cause me to get pregnant but alas... that is not the case. Stupid BCP side effects!!! Funny how I spent years worried that my BCP pills failed and I was unexpectedly pregnant and now I am secretly hoping they WILL fail and I become unexpectedly and miraculously pregnant before our June TTC date. :) Well, just a little vent. Thank you for listening :)

2 comments:

  1. Phantom symptoms are the worst. I'm so sorry hon. June is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the blog hop! I've so been there! When I was in high school and was up to no good, I didn't have a period for 3 months (I found out later it was because of my PCOS) but I prayed to God that I wouldn't be pregnant. Now I find myself years later, begging and pleading with Him for the exact opposite!
    But I agree with Sarah...phantom symptoms are the worst!! But good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.