"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I thought I would give everyone a brief story of how DH and I came to be "Forever Valentines". DH was born and raised in Arkansas until the third grade at which time his family made the move to Washington State (thank you mom and dad). We ended up having the same third grade teacher and attended the same school together all the way through high school graduation. We also attended the same church and youth group together. Why is this relevant you may ask? Well....we never talked to each other. He had his friends, I had mine. 10 years attending the same school and the same church in a town of just over 2,000 people and a graduating class of just 96 and we never hung out. He went away to college and I stayed home. Three years later he came home for the summer and I got a job working with him at a visitor’s center at Mt. St. Helens (thanks to my friend Kelly who was originally offered the job and turned it down). Three years later he made me the happiest women in the world and became my husband. We have been together for 12 years and married for almost 9. We have suffered two miscarriages and I have been diagnosed with PCOS but we are not letting this get us down. I have known since I was a little girl my purpose in life is to be a wife and mommy.




Side Note:

Today is day one of my Necon BCP sugar pill. Waiting to see if AF arrives soon? Hoping she will and it will be a good sign this is regulating my cycles which will make trying in June/July a success!! Fingers Crossed. I've never been this anxious for HER to arrive. :) To all my SoulCysters and Infertilty girls out there, Keep your chins up. Know you are not alone in your struggle and together we will all get there.



Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!" for your kind words last night. You have a great way of looking at things and I appreciated reading your comment just as I was heading to bed, when it can sometimes be tough to let your mind rest.

    Many hopes for you, that you may have a healthy pregnancy and baby!! Thanks again.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story! It's funny how god puts us in front of each other in his own little way.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.