"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Friday, July 1, 2011

28 Weeks!! Third Trimester Baby!!!!

How far along? 28 Weeks!! Third Trimester!!! WOW!!!


Baby's size? Little Man is over 2 lbs and 15 inches. Whoa, baby! :)

Weight Gain? -12 lbs.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Belly button in or out? More shallow

Sleep? Same Hubby bought me a nice mattress pad and set up some blankets on my side of the bed to try to help. He is so sweet. I had to spend a day at home this week because my hips hurt so bad I couldn’t walk. They seem to be better with the new bed set up but it still hurts in the middle of the night and in the morning when I have to get up to pee.

Foods I am loving? Foods I would be loving if I could eat them. Ice Cream please and Chocolate. But since I can’t have those right now I’m not really loving anything in particular.

Foods I am hating? Meat.

Best moment this week? Making it to the third trimester

Movement? Yes!

Symptoms? Sore boobs, heartburn (Tums? Yes please!!), sore hips, sore pubic bone, frequent urination.

Gender? A handsome little Lawson!

What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing up the nursery, our hospital tour in two weeks, another ultrasound and starting pre-natal classes in a few weeks.

Milestone: 3rd trimester!!

Emotions: Pretty even keel except for the occasional bout of shear excitement that I am pregnant ;)





By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Happy Fourth!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.