"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peek



Here is a sneak peek at Lawsons nursery.  We decided to go with owls and turtles but couldn't resist this chubby little bird so he has snuck his way onto the wall mural and a little bit of the crib skirt.  The main theme is turtles but the wall mural and crib blanket will have owls as well. I will post more pictures after it's all put together.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the final version! I love the tree and know you will do an amazing job with all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.