"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Saturday, July 16, 2011

30 weeks and bed rest...

30 WEEKS!!

Well, we've made it to the 30's, yay!!!  Unfortunatly, with onset of week 30 came the onset of high blood pressure.  I haven't been able to get my BP below 140/90 and it's been hovering more around the 160's over the lower 100's.  That means bedrest and a 24 hr urine test for me this weekend and another non-stress test on Monday morning.  Hopefully, we will know more after that.  I am hoping that they release me for work, I need to work 8 more weeks in order to afford maternity leave so fingers crossed bed rest does the trick.

Other than the high BP I am feeling pretty good.  Still have the pain for pubic seperation but since I've had it since about week 22 it has become more of a second thought than anything. I'm a little more tired than I was in the second trimester but still feeling pretty good. L moves around a lot with makes me feel good and reasures me he is doing well in there. He was moving around so much at yesterdays NST they had to keep moving the monitor to pick up his heartbeat.  It was nice and strong the whole time staying in the 150's range.

I'm so excited to meet this little guy but am hoping to meet him closer to the 40 week mark than the 30 week mark.  For now, it's lots of resting and Netflix LOL 

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the bedrest and protein test! I hope things go swimmingly and you can go back to work.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.