"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun Facts Friday! 23 Weeks!!





How far along? 23 Weeks!!


Baby's size? Little Man is the length of a papaya. About 10.5-12.5 inches and one WHOLE POUND!! :)

Weight Gain? -10 lbs still.

Maternity clothes? Still the same...all maternity pants, some regular and some maternity tops.

Stretch marks? Some

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Sleep? Same but the pelvic pain seems to be easing up a bit so that helps.

Foods I am loving? Bacon, Bean Burritos, Water

Foods I am hating? Meat
Best moment this week? I was laying with my stomach to DH's back one night (spooning) and in the morning he said that L was kicking and punching and rolling around for about 20 min and he could feel the whole thing on his back.  I slept through the whole thing. I was like a little father son moment.  I loved it and I think he did too.

Movement? Yes, more and more each week. He is definitely more active at night but I feel him throught the day too. 

Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, hungry, emotional. ;) I love every minute of it.

Gender? A LITTLE MAN!!

What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to? Everything

Milestone: Almost to six months!! And seeing and feeling the baby!!

Emotions: Easily irritated. I try not to but some people have been getting on my nerves and I just have to walk away. Also, cry at the drop of a hat!

Baby, fetus at 23 weeks - BabyCenter

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.