"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun Facts Friday!!! 21 Weeks!!!!!

How far along? 21 Weeks!! Over half way!!!

Baby's size? Little Man is the length of a banana or a carrot. 10.5 inches and 12.5 ounces...The Little Man grew about 4 inches this week!! And since his weight was ahead of this last week, I am sure he is weighing more than that this week.

Weight Gain? Down 8lbs. Gain a couple back after last week’s sickness

Maternity clothes? Regular tops, all my pants are maternity.

Stretch marks? Some

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Sleep? Not bad while I’m sleeping but I started having pelvic pain a week ago so it hurts to turn over in bed and when I have to get up to pee. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs but that doesn’t seem to help much.

Foods I am loving? Not much of anything.

Foods I am hating? Meat. I told DH the other day I think L is going to be a vegetarian because most people who are pregnant with boys crave meat and I can’t stand it  He didn’t like that idea very much since he is definitely a steak and potatoes kind of guy.

Best moment this week? Spending the Weekend at my nephew’s first birthday and spending all day Sunday with my mom buying our crib and play yard, going to lunch, and getting pedicures.

Movement? Yes. But not nearly as often as I would like to be feeling at this point. I asked the OB about this and she told me it was normal and that L still has a lot of fluid to move around in and the bigger he gets the more I will feel him and the more frequent.

Symptoms? Sore breasts, tired, hip and pelvic pain, increased sense of smell.

Gender? A LITTLE MAN!!

What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the house cleaned so we can start decorating his room and feeling him more and more

Milestone: over half way there!





Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.