"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!!! and CD1

I'm so excited, DH and I are heading to Vegas tomorrow.  We are definitely ready for a vacation.  With him being on straight graveyards and me being sick all last week it's time for a little R&R and time together.  We are going with a whole group of people so it should be a blast.  We are staying at the Harrah's this time which is new for us.  We usually stay down on Freemont street.  I'm sure we will still make it down there to contribute a bit of money at some point :)   Last time we went I won $1200 at the Golden Nugget so here's hoping this trip is as succesful. 

On the TTC side of things I had my first CD1 on Metformin yesterday which is a great sign that it is working and hopefully we will be seeing a BFP soon.  I was hoping to bring home a little jackpot from Vegas but the timing just didn't work out right.  Oh well,  I'm not to concerened WHERE it happens, just THAT it happens.  :) 

1 comment:

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.