"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Metformin and good news

Well,

The Metformin is reacting to my body COMPLETELY different than the last two times and I am not enjoying the side effects.  I will however endure them and more if it means eventually getting our little miracle.  It would be so much easier if I didn't have to work full time but le sigh, that is the way of the world.  I do have an amazing boss and an amazing job though so I can't complain.  I think my boss is more excited for us to get pregnant than we are.  Well, not quite but you get the point :) 

On a happier note, hubby and I are taking of for a much needed vacation to Las Vegas in 8 days and.....................I just found out that I have been shorted two weeks of vacation.  Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with all my new found PTO (Paid Time OFF).  I'm thinking of taking hubby to Mexico early next year.  Maybe bring home a little souvenier if we aren't already pregnant :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.