"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Thursday, April 8, 2010

Really Safeway? Really?


So it's been a while since this has happened, thankfully, but I come home tonight to a lovely piece of mail from Safeway. Bless their hearts! As if I would have somehow forgotten had they not reminded me that, yes, it would in fact be our little peanuts one year birthday next month had they not sent me THIS in the mail!!!!!




So thank you Safeway. Had it not been for you I may have forgotten the day all together (insert sarcasm)!!!

Ok, enough ranting.  On a good note. My DH found out today that he has the weekend off so we are going to go away for a mini vacation.  :)  Yay, so excited when we actually get to spend time together.   Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.