"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Thursday, November 4, 2010

I knew there was a reason I loved my new Dr.

Well, I just got a message from my doctor and she has decided we will not be waiting around to see if Metformin helps me ovulate and we are moving right on to starting on Clomid!!!  I am so much happier with this new doctor and her very proactive aggressive approach to us getting pregnant.  She seems just as excited for us to get pregnant as we are :)  Soooo, just waiting to hear back from her on what the full plan is and excited now for AF to show up so we can start our next cycle and get this show on the road :) 

3 comments:

  1. Glad your new Dr. is being proactive...I hope this plan works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out... just stumbled across you! Fun blog! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new doc! Let's TP the old doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.