"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Shopping with CSN

Are you looking for some great gift ideas for the holiday season?  Check out my new favorite online store CSN.  They have anything from a counter stool to a new pair of shoes.  I have been checking out all of their web sites and am definitely impressed with their wide varietyelections. I have even found an adorable crib at an amazing price.  Someday, when we finally are in need of one, I know where to find it :)  Until then I will definitely be shopping some of their other amazing items.

The exciting part....for an upcoming review, CSN stores are going to let me pick something to review!!  I am also working with them on coordinating my very first GIVEAWAY!!  So check them out and stay tuned :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.