"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seeing the Rainbow through the storm...

I heard a quote the other day that fit our situation perfectly. 

 "If you want the rainbow, you must to put up with the rain"

I believe that we are going through the storm but am confident that their is a rainbow at the end of our journey.  I just went to the doctor today for bleeding that has been going on for 18 days now.  She thinks my hormones are all out of wack and has put me on a high dose birth control in hopes it will regulate my cycles and my hormones. I have to be on it for 6 months, which actually works perfectly for the NY trip I am taking wiht my mom and sister in June.  Hopefully, after I get back I can go off of the BC and start back on my Metformin and hopefully my first round of Clomid. Plus I've heard that women with PCOS tend to get a surge of fertility right after going off of BC so fingers crossed :) I really feel like this is going to be our year for a healthy pregnancy.  I know I am meant to be a mommy and know that it will happen in God's time.  Thank you everyone for your love and support through these tough times. We couldn't get through this without you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.