"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Friday, January 29, 2010

Day One Necon 1-35-28

Well, today was day one on my new b/c. My doctor has put me on Necon 1-35-28. I guess it's supposed to be good for women with PCOS (which I was diagnosed with about two years ago) so I'm hoping it does the job. Today is day 19 of bleeding so I am hoping the effects kick in fast and I stop bleeding soon.  I am going to start charting on my next cycle to see if I can figure out a O pattern before we start TTC in June.  Had a good talk with mom today and got out some good crying which I think I needed more than I realized.  Can't wait to see where these new things take us. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for a couple of years. I just found out I have a couple ovarian cyst and I was recently given Necon 1/35-28. I have a follow-up in 3 months to see if they left. How long did it take you to conceive after using Necon? Did it help with your PCOS?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.