"Before you were conceived we wanted you, Before you were born we loved you, Before you were here an hour we would give our life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins"





Monday, March 14, 2011

My Miracle Monday 13 Weeks!

How far along? 13 Weeks...2nd trimester!!

Baby's size? Bean is the size of a peach! About 3 inches!

Weight Gain? Down 3lbs

Maternity clothes? Not yet but pants have to be unbuttoned to be comfortable. I can't wait for my Belly Band to arrive.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep? Great except for the frequent trips to the bathroom.

Foods I am loving? Bean Burritos and Pickles of course. I'm craving a lot of other things but since being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes I can't have the majority of them. Small price to pay :) I'll eat when the baby's here.

Foods I am hating? Meat. I already hated red meat before I was pregnant but now all meats make me nauseas which means for lots of eggs and peanut butter for protein :)

Best moment this week? Seeing Bean on the ultrasound, moving all over, at today's doctors apt. I still can't wrap my head around the fact there is a little living person growing inside me. ME. Ahhh...such a miracle.

Movement? I think I can feel little flutters every once in a while but then they say it's too early so it must just be gas bubbles. Can't wait for the real thing!!!

Symptoms? The nausea has pretty much gone and the trips to the bathroom have slightly improved but the tiredness is in full force and if I don't remember to eat on time I am starving. Boobs still hurt but not near as bad.

Gender? Still thinking it's a girl. But, today's ultrasound the heartbeat was 156 bpm so now I'm not as confident. I can't wait for our gender ultrasound. We for sure have a girl’s name picked out but are nowhere near a boy’s name.

What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out Bean's gender AND feeling movement!! I can't wait for both.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress yourself out over phantom symptoms. More than likely it is nothing.

Milestones: Being in my 2nd trimester!! Woot Woot!

Emotions: Out of control. I almost ran over a J walker at the cross walk and was ready to tell the officer I was completely aware of my actions and the guy should have known better than to walk out in front of a pregnant lady. And, cry at everything on TV. Most of which I am 100% certain is not sad in any way :)



Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.



 

1 comment:

I <3 Comments!!! Please feel free to leave as many as you wish I would love to hear what you have to say.